Tips for Responsible Travel, suggestions to visitors:
- Avoid any form of pollution with in the Park either air, soil or water.
- Keep reasonable distance from all animals. Stay at a safe distance from vehicle. Disturbed animals may be provoked to attack.
- Don’t get near the nest. An alarmed bird can damage the eggs to be hatched.
- Don’t get down from the vehicle on sighting any animals and no noise should be created. Transistor, tape recorders are taboo in the Park.
- Dress in colors that blend with nature. Warring red and white cloths should be avoided, while moving in the Park.
Treat the Park with respect. It is the sanctum sanctorum of Nature. Responsible travel equals safe and pleasent travel.